Thursday, August 30, 2007

Barbecued Pork Chops



This one is from Danielle aka DD!


Need a Very simple meal plan, but you're going to be gone all day at work? Start this one in the morning, and dinner's done when you get home!


Ingredients

4 Pork Chops, I like mine without the bone
Bottle of your favorite Barbecue Sauce

Preparation

Get up just 5 minutes early for work.
Pour a little barbecue sauce to cover the bottom of the slow-cooker.
Place meat in slow-cooker ) almost any real meat will do, frozen solid usually works the best.
Cover with remaining Barbecue Sauce.
Place lid on and set on low.
Cooks all day while you're at work.

Come home 6-8 hours later, and serve to hungry, happy family!




4 comments:

KK said...

I'm gonna make that one next week!

DD said...

It is seriously so easy and cheap!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

ill have to try his one. I love your themes..Italian night, mexican night etc. You'll have to give the rest of the week too. I need more structure into dinner cooking I'm such a last minute planner...and that's not fun when you just get home from work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recipes. I will try them all. Danielle has such great ideas, I have already cooked several of her recipes. Love the pictures of you with you girls.
Sharon W.