Buffalo Chicken Dip:
A great appetizer or snack!
2 (10 oz) cans of Chunk canned Chicken, drained
2 (8oz) Cream Cheese
1 C Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
3/4 c Hot Sauce
3 c Cheddar Cheese
1. Heat Chicken and hot sauce over medium heat until heated thoroughly
2. Stir in Cream Cheese and Dressing.
3. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
4. Mix in half of shredded cheese, transfer mixture to the crock pot (I used a Fondue pot here)
5. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
6. Cook on low until hot.
Serve with Nacho Chips!