Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cooking with My Sister Laura

Hello from Connecticut!
Here is a recipe from Chef Laura.
Sooooo good!
Enjoy the video clip of my sister 
cooking and my Dad with 
Maggie. Your not going to believe 
this but, Maggie understands
Portuguese! 



Parmesan Chicken

2 to 3 pounds of chicken breast
1 cup mayonnaise 
2 tsp. oregano
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
A sprinkle of garlic powder and onion powder

Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, oregano,onion powder and garlic powder.
Spread mixture over chicken . 
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. 
Serves 4 to 6 people
(I use frozen chicken breast. It's a great meal to make for unexpected company)

Cast of Characters 

Mix all ingredients together
Spread over chicken breast

Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees
The string beans were coated with 
Portuguese Olive Oil,Almond slices 
and a sprinkle of Garlic and Onion
 powder.Stir and  cook in Microwave 
for 6 minutes, stirring  at halfway.
We added a sweet potato to the dish and it really
 complimented the chicken This was sooooo good and 
easy! Not to mention as it was cooking,
 it smelled Wonderful!

4 comments:

KK said...

ohh I'm gonna make that!

KK said...

Maggie is so smart! Kara loved watching her dance and high 5!

DD said...

ok so Annabelle made me watch that video 8x b/c at the end she kept signing MORE! By the 9th time I told her all done! The good thing is I have the recipe memorized!

Anonymous said...

I have to say this meal here was very entertaing ;o) Love you SIS
xoxoxoxoxox